I am so proud of Peyton being named a Taco Uppercut Brand Ambassador for White Bulls BBQ… He absolutely loves to cook and this is a great way for him to show off his skills. This is an awesome platform as well to raise Autism Awareness, Acceptance and Activism.
They say great food leads to great conversations and we are doing that… Each week Peyton will be blogging a new recipe that he has come up with… all while using Taco Uppercut seasonings. We hope you will try these recipes and share with your friends… our hope is that you will sit down with family and friends and have great conversations about.. how you can help raise Autism awareness.. but more importantly.. Autism Acceptance and Activism.
Here’s Peyton’s recipe for his version of Spanish Rice!
Here are the ingredients and instructions of making Spanish Rice:
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- 1 pound Ground beef hamburger
- 1/3 cup of onions
- 1 can of Pinto Beans
- 2 tablespoon of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of White Bull’s BBQ taco uppercut seasonings… more or less can be added if needed
- 2 cups of shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup of tomatoes
- Cook the ground beef into a large pan, stir them until they’re fully brown
- Chop the onions into small pieces, then pour them into a pan
- Pour a full can of pinto beans
- Add the sour cream to ground beef
- Add 2 cups of Cheese to ground beef
- After the rice is done, mix them all together into a pan
- Mix it up with taco uppercut seasonings.
- Continue stirring the Spanish Rice
Please check out Peyton’s Tex Mex Sausage recipe blog on his Team Awesomism website: Tex Mex Sausage Recipe | Team Awesomism
You should also check out White Bull’s BBQ website… if there’s any seasonings you’re interested in buying, you can visit the store and use the code Aweomism10 for 10% off of order!
As always, thanks so much for reading this!
Note: this blog can also be read on AwesomismMom website.