Hello everybody! Hope you’re having a great week! Hope you enjoy this weeks Friday Food Blog, of Peyton’s Chili Mac and Cheese
In case you haven’t heard yet, Peyton is now a brand ambassador for Taco Uppercut from White Bull’s BBQ! One of the parts of his brand ambassadorship is to come up with recipes using Taco Uppercut. Peyton came up with this awesome recipe idea. Hope you enjoy this! We’ve also included couple other recipes.
Here are the ingredients and instructions of making Chili Mac and Cheese:
- 1 1/2 cups of Pasta Macaroni
- Whole Red Pepper diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 3 Tablespoons of White Bull’s BBQ Taco Uppercut Seasoning
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 1 can of Pinto Beans or your favorite Chili beans
- 3 Cups of Shredded Cheese
- Pour the pasta macaroni into a medium pot and cook them for about 15 minutes
- While cooking the mac and cheese, cook the ground beef onto a large pan, cut them into small pieces and stir them until they’re completely brown
- Add 2 tablespoons of Taco Uppercut seasoning on ground beef
- Cut the red pepper into small pieces
- Pour 1 whole can of beans into the pan
- Pour 1/2 cup of diced onions
- Chop 2 tomatoes into small pieces
- As the pasta macaroni finishes boiling, use the strainer and drain the water into the sink, then put the macaroni back into the pot
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter, 3 cups of shredded cheese, put them into the pot and stir them until they’re melted and cheesy
- After finished cooking the mac and cheese, pour them into a pan, continue stirring them until they’re ready
Please check out the other 2 recipes we’ve put out for the past several weeks:
Don’t know where to find Taco Uppercut and other special seasonings? Visit the store on whitebullsbbq.com and use the code Awesomism10 to get 10% off! Remember, great food leads to great conversations!
You also need to check out a couple of Cup of Awesomism Podcast episodes where we discuss with White Bull’s BBQ owner Chris Apple about Peyton becoming a brand ambassador, how he’s raising Autism awareness and activism, sharing recipes on Youtube, Instagram and TikTok, and many more! Visit podcasts here: About White Bull’s Barbecue and About White Bull’s Barbecue (with Peyton)
As always, thanks so much for reading this! We hope you’re having a great Spring as well as Easter on Sunday!
Note: This blog can also be read on AwesomismMom website.